Fly return to New York from only 141,800 pointsMarch 1, 2019
Redeem Reward Points for flights to London
Enjoy the diverse and exciting city of London. Fly to London return with award-winning Singapore airlines economy class from only 106,000 points. With its richness in culture, depth of history, remarkable theatre and diversity, London plays host to a vibrant and diverse community. You'll find yourself lost for choice with never-ending things to do. Explore the markets, parks and museums. Dine on London's famously known Indian cuisine. Hang out at the lively Trafalgar Square, rich in entertainment and colourful personalities before you attend the theatre or a comedy show.
Five fantastic experiences from lively London.
1. Visit the British Museum. It's free and has outstanding collections that will satisfy your curious side.
2. See a show. From comedy to musicals to drama, no matter what tickles your fancy you are sure to find a show that you'll love.
3. Wander through Hyde Park and recharge. After a busy day sight seeing, the huge green expanse of Hyde Park is a welcome relief.
4. Have a drink at the Ritz. It's super swanky and expensive but worth it for the experience.
5. Have a Sunday roast at a local pub. There's nothing better.
Fly return economy class to London from just 106,000 points.
Fly return business class to London from just 210,000 points.
Fly return first class to London from just 520,000 points>
Register to Points Bank to manage and redeem points from Australia's favourite reward points programs
1. View all your rewards programs in one place.
with Points Bank you'll be able to see all your rewards programs using only one login. You simply need to sign up
, and add each membership program. The key benefit to viewing your points all in one place is that it's easy to keep track of when your points balances have enough for a redemption.
2. Points Bank makes it easy for you to redeem travel.
Our advisors are the best in Australia at helping you to redeem reward flights on all the major airlines. They know the ins and outs and can help you make the most of your points whether it be with Qantas
, Singapore Airlines
or any other carrier. Plus you can use your AMEX reward points
on nine major airlines.
3. You can book other travel services such as accommodation, tours, cruises and more.
Points Bank isn't just about flights. View our holiday packages
or talk to our advisors to book every aspect of your next holiday using AMEX reward points
4. You can purchase or top up reward points.
We can help you purchase or top up
reward or frequent flyer points. Points Bank can purchase points on your behalf. It’s a great way to top-up if you are short of points to secure that redemption ticket, but it can also allow you to buy redemption tickets outright at unbelievably low prices.
5. Share your reward points.
each of your reward programs with Points Bank you can share visibility of your points with friends and family. Sharing programs is a great way to maximise everyone’s points. You can select who you want to share program information with, how much information you want to share, and for how long. Perfect when you are planning to transfer points between eligible program members.
6. Use reward points to offset corporate travel expenses.
We can help you make the most of your business's points by using them to offset your corporate travel expenses
. Our expert advisors have helped businesses save up to $40,000 in 6 months by using credit card reward points for travel.
Terms & Conditions
Prices based on per person double/twin share. Prices may fluctuate if surcharges, fees, taxes or currency change. Offer is subject to availability. Please check all prices, availability and other information with your travel consultant before booking. Bookings must be made direct with Concierge Traveller. Package cancellation fees apply. All savings and bonus nights (if applicable) are included in the advertised price. Offers may be withdrawn without notice and are not combinable with any other offers unless stated. Local city taxes may apply.